- Armor All Headlight Restorer Kit
- Quick, easy and convenient to use, no need for tools
- Restores headlights like new in 10 minutes
- One kit will treat two headlights
Usage of modern polycarbonate based materials leads to the oxidation and yellowing of headlights. Unclear headlights can be a safety risk and potentially lead to MOT failure.
Current solutions to headlight cleaning are often complicated, involving multi- step processes requiring tools, time and effort.
Armour All Headlight Restorer Wipes Kit is a safe, quick and effective way to restore hazy, yellow headlights like new.
Directions of use:
Please Note: Product is only suitable for headlights made of polycarbonate.
Step 1: Oxidation removal wipes
note: wipe will evaporate very quickly. Do not open wipe until you are ready to restore a headlight and work very quickly while wiping. Active ingredients will evaporate within 3–5 minutes after opening pouch. Park car in a cool, shady location before treating. Avoid contact with painted surfaces: Use painter’s tape to protect painted surfaces surrounding headlight.
- Ensure headlight is clean and dry.
- Open a “step 1 Clean” sachet and remove wipe. Keep wipe folded to reduce evaporation.
- Scrub headlight with firm, even pressure in a horizontal back-and-forth motion. You will notice the oxidation residue beginning to be removed.
- Turn the wipe to a clean side, keeping the wipe folded.
- Continue to wipe, turning wipe to clean section as needed until no residue is visible on wipe. Discard wipe.Note: though your headlight may appear clear additional deep cleaning could be necessary to ensure all oxidation is removed.
- Repeat 1–5 on the other headlight.
Step 2: UV sealant protection wipe
- Ensure that both headlights have been cleaned with the oxidation removal wipe and that surface is dry before applying selant. For best results, first wipe surface with a clean, lint-free towel.
- Open a “step 2 Protect” sachet and pull out wipe.
- Apply to the headlight surface by wiping in one direction, similar to applying a coat of paint. Repeat on second headlight. One wipe should coat two headlights.
- Let surface dry completely. Surface will be dry to touch in about 3 hrs. Do not touch surface and avoid contact with water until dry.